Scope Interiors has established and implemented a quality management system that strives to continually improve its effectiveness in accordance with the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008.
Our system is designed to deliver the following objectives
- Identify the processes needed for the quality management system and its application throughout the organisation, and examine any exceptions or exclusions
- Control the sequence and interaction of these processes
- Regulate criteria and methods needed to ensure that both the operation and control of these processes are effective
- Confirm the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operations
- Monitor, measure and analyse these processes
- Implement actions necessary to achieve required outcomes and the continual improvement processes
At Scope Interiors our approach is to listen to our clients and to openly discuss the individual requirements of every project. This ensures that our clients remain fully informed and are always satisfied with our service delivery. With each project we implement a quality plan, which encompasses control measures that ensure the client requirements are met, at the agreed time and within budget.